Periodicals: Journal of African Elections (JAE)
ZAR85 per volume or ZAR160 per annum
The Journal of African Elections is an accredited, interdisciplinary, biannual publication of research and writing in the human sciences which seeks to promote a scholarly understanding of developments and change in Africa. Responsibility for opinions expressed and for the accuracy of facts published in papers, research notes, review articles and book reviews rests solely with the individual authors or reviewers. Contributions are referred to specialist readers for consideration, but the editors are responsible for the final selection of the contents of the Journal.
Read a review.
Peter Vale, University of Johannesburg
- Acting chair, Denis Kadima, Executive Director, EISA
- Jørgen Elklit, Department of Political Science, University of Aarhus, Denmark
- Amanda Gouws, Department of Political Science, University of Stellenbosch
- Abdul Rahman Lamin, UNESCO, Accra
- Tom Lodge, Department Politics and Public Administration, University of Limerick
- Khabele Matlosa, UNDP/ECA Joint Initiatives, Addis Ababa
- Siba N'Zatioula Grovogui, Department of Political Science, John Hopkins University, Baltimore
- Lloyd Sachikonye, Institute of Development Studies, University of Zimbabwe, Harare
- Roger Southall, Human Sciences Research Council, Pretoria